CSM has as low an overhead as possible including no full-time employees. CSM is run essentially by volunteers. Membership helps us continue to produce materials on a weekly basis, develop new advice and counsel, provide PD to CSM consultants, maintain the website.
- Access to our complete article database for free (non-members pay $7.87 for each article)
- Weekly gift of a new article each week through Entheos (non-members can receive Entheos but can only access the current issue)
- Ask CSM: go on our website, log-in, and ask a question. A CSM consultant will get back to you with written responses within a week
- Engage a CSM consultant – CSM only consults with its members.
- In the summer of 2018, we will be adding video content, free for members.
Your investment is $7.87 a month.
Your gift of membership:
Being a member means:
- stating publicly that you want to support Christian schools
- joining a Christian community with the same goals and following the same person – Jesus
- creates sustainability for CSM
- allows reinvestment in the creation of educational training materials
None of the membership fee goes into salaries.
10% is tithed to the CSM Foundation to provide financial support to Christian leaders and schools for training and to commission research.