Upcoming CSM workshops:
CSM Executive Director, Simon Jeynes will be presenting the following workshops:
Five Years from the Cliff: the New Reality for all Schools in 2018
Want to Compete without Spending Money? Rethink your Schedule!
Impacting Culture through Healthy Schools, not Fancy Window-dressing
Impacting Culture through Faculty Wellness and Christian Professional Learning Communities
We are Called as Leaders of Transformation
Host a Workshop
CSM wants to host a workshop in your school whether you are a member or not. We really want everyone to be a part of the Christian Professional Learning Community where we can engage in meaningful dialogue, examine our practice, and learn more about the leadership that can transform our schools. Hosting helps you help your colleagues in your area and beyond as well as provide you with an opportunity to learn at your own school.
This is what hosting means:
- It’s held at your school in one of your rooms that has internet and a projector/screen
- We agree on the topic together
- CSM provides the workshop leader
- The cost for a single person CSM member is $97; for three or more it is $77.00 per person. The cost for a single person non-CSM member is $217; for three or more it is $187. The host school pays nothing if it is a CSM member up to three people; it pays the CSM rate if it is a non-member or over three people.
- The school provides a lunch and CSM pays the school $10.00 per person from the workshop cost
- Typically, the workshop runs from 9:00a.m. to 3:30p.m.
- You help us getting the word out
- There is no upfront cost
If you have a topic you would like to learn about, and would like to host a workshop, email us.
Simon has been a guest speaker for CSM at the following events:
- ACSI NE Leadership Conference (January 2019)
- Mid-Atlantic Christian Schools Association 2018 Convention (October 2018)
- CESA Leadership Conference (October 2018)
- Play Conference – The Many Faces of Play (April 2018)
- ACSI California Leadership Conference (February 2018)